This is a community I started because I wanted to post recipes that I thought sounded good and wanted to save. I decided to make it a community so that anyone who really wanted to could post recipes here as well.
1. Be nice. No arguing please.
2. Anyone of of any eating tendency is welcome. Vegetarian, Vegan, meat eaters. Don't get after someone because they eat differently from you.
3. Variety is the spice of life.
4. You MUST add proper tags to any recipes that you post.
5. You MUST add your recipe to memories with the proper tags under that. This is how things are kept organize. Every single recipe you post will go under the memory tag of Recipes. That way if someone wants to see everything posted at once, that's the place to go.
6. Please Capitalize any tags that you create. For instance, if you want to add a lamb recipe to the memories and there is no memory tag for 'lamb', please feel free to add it, but do so as Lamb.
7. When you enter something in the memories, make sure that the description only contains the name of the recipe. Please remove anything else that is put in there, such as the name 'thehungrycook' and the date.
8. When adding recipes, if you get it from a website, please do not post just the website. Copy and paste the text into the entry and include the website either at the very top or at the very bottom of the post.